    change. Is there any kind of a reset/reboot avaialble for this camera.?
    Or does anyone know of anything that might fix it

    Steve

    Guest, Dec 25, 2006

  2. Guest

    Lez Pawl Guest

    how long have you left the batteries out...........it just might need a few
    hours before the system is fully drained down.

    Lez Pawl, Dec 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    Paul Bartram Guest

    Any number with the error message? A Google search shows people with this
    camera getting 'System Error 10' and '3' quite a lot. One reply on a
    technical forum suggests leaving the battery out for 24 hours and / or using
    a different card.

    Paul

    Paul Bartram, Dec 25, 2006