Nikon Coolpix 3700 $100 Rebate!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by James Rosenzweig, May 16, 2004.

  1. The 3700 is a beautiful, pocketable metal clad camera...and now add a
    Nikon US $100 rebate! It's a steal!

    James Rosenzweig, May 16, 2004

  2. It's one of the best deals out there. $292-100, nothing comes close in a 3Mp
    ultra-compact. A better deal than the SD110.

    Steven M. Scharf, May 16, 2004

  3. Is that rebate US only? (Australia here)

    sooky grumper, May 16, 2004
  4. Where have you found this camera for $292? I just looked at B & H and they
    want $400 for it.

    Larry R Harrison Jr, May 16, 2004
  5. James Rosenzweig

    John Tucker Guest

    John Tucker, May 17, 2004
  6. James Rosenzweig

    Ken Anderson Guest

    Here it is for $185 shipping included, $85 after rebate. I just ordered an
    A75 from these guys. Hope their prices aren't too good to be true.
    http://store.freedelivery4u.com/25501.html

    Ken Anderson, May 19, 2004
  7. Buydig.com for $292 minus $100 rebate = $192, no shipping charge. I
    wouldn't trust some of the cheaper places.

    Steven Scharf, May 19, 2004
  8. James Rosenzweig

    Wolfgang Guest

    FYI don't see this rebate in Canada either... that's too bad, i'd buy
    one in a heartbeat!

    Wolfgang, May 20, 2004