    Is it a good camera? And is it durable? I'm thinking that the turnable
    optics might be a problem after a while.

    Dubb

    Dubb, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Dubb

    JOAT Guest

    Buy a real camera, you cocksucking asshole.

    "Life aint nothin' but twinks and chinks!" (Sexy gay young men and
    Chinese food!) -JOAT (Jerk-Off All Twinks)

    JOAT, Oct 19, 2003

  3. Dubb

    Omega Guest

    Don't ask questions like that here! :D They flame you in no time. Some folks
    think this is a DSLR only group and compare everything to their D10 & Eos
    rebel, etc. Not thinking that most of us have a life besides photography and
    folks with mortgages and children don't have thousands of $$$ to throw
    around for top of the line mojos.

    For your question: The NIKON 3500 is a great point & shoot camera if you can
    deal with the swivel idea. I was puzzling in between a Nikon Coolpix 3100 &
    the Fuji Finepix 3800. I went with the Fuji for its 6X zoom and way bigger
    lens. I don't care for night photos.
    Love the colors on the images taken with Nikon cameras though. Take a look
    at one of mines here:
    http://community.webshots.com/s/image2/9/38/22/95093822qecWnA_fs.jpg

    Cheers

    Omega, Oct 19, 2003
  4. Dubb

    Dubb Guest

    Nice shot. What camera did you say you used?

    Dubb

    Dubb, Oct 24, 2003