    Any help would be appreciated (I have come across min B, 5 pin mini B
    and 8 pin mini B)

    Shriram

    Shri, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Shri

    Ed Ruf Guest

    If you only need to transfer files off the camera, an inexpensive card
    reader may be a cheaper solution.

    Ed Ruf, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Shri

    Boch Guest

    Your work is exceptional...This backs up what I'm try to get through this,
    "BUY THE NEW CAMERA/is a waste." The 5700 has been out there..Its shoots
    great..But its the photographer-not the camera!

    --
    BOCH

    Boch, Mar 23, 2005