    am using a new d 70s cam
    thanks

    Joe

    Joe, Dec 13, 2005

  2. Joe

    Iraxl Enb Guest

    from my limited knowledge, without the 'd', you the
    camera cannot get distance information from the lens to
    store in the exif...

    irax.
    http://rumimmi.blogspot.com

    Iraxl Enb, Dec 13, 2005

  3. Joe

    Joe Guest

    so if i take pictures of my roses and other flowers it would be
    fine???

    i grow lots of roses and pionee

    Joe, Dec 13, 2005
  4. Joe

    Iraxl Enb Guest

    Iraxl Enb, Dec 13, 2005
  5. Joe

    Jim Guest

    The "D" lenses may make possible a slightly better exposure of photos taken
    with flash. I have not been able to see much difference at all. I would
    highly doubt that you could find any improvement in macro shots taken in
    daylight.
    Thus, I tend to buy new D lenses, but I am not going to replace any lens
    merely because it does not have the D feature.
    Jim

    Jim, Dec 13, 2005
  6. Joe

    Joe Guest