    Many thanks
    Peter Quinn
    Dublin, Ireland.

    Bware, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Bware

    Timmy Guest

    I am not sure what the problem you are trying to solve.

    Pages 137-139 explains how to set the camera up.

    If you need the manual for your speedlight, go to:

    http://www.nikonians.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID7&conf=DCConfID3

    and follow the instructions.

    Suggest you not use your "real E-Mail" address in messages in posting.
    Spamers harvest these and sell them.

    Post again if necessary.

    Dave

    Timmy, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Bware

    bob Guest

    I use old SunPak flashes on my CP5000.

    The camera has a light sensor on the front, under the shutter release. Is
    the CP57000 the same? On the 5k, it simply measures light hitting the
    sensor, so it's no different than using the sensor on the flash, except
    that you don't need to set the aperature.

    It works well enough in most situations, and it's one case where the LCD
    really helps.

    Bob

    bob, Aug 27, 2004