    pictures. Can anyone help me with this?
    Thanks,
    Tom

    tcoop, Dec 5, 2003

  2. tcoop

    Ed Ruf Guest

    This is not possible on Nikons. The date and time are stored within the
    image file itself as part of the EXIF info. Various utilities can be used
    to read this info, such as PIE, newer editor (PSP8/PS7, etc.), EXIFER, etc.

    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Dec 5, 2003

  3. This is not possible on Nikons. The date and time are stored within the
    image file itself as part of the EXIF info.

    A lot better than defacing a perfectly good photograph too!

    Douglas W. Hoyt, Dec 5, 2003
  4. tcoop

    tcoop Guest

    Thanks for answering my post. I noticed that Windows XP Explorer reads the
    EXIF info.
    Thanks again...Tom

    tcoop, Dec 7, 2003