Nike Air Force Ones,Air Force One Air Force One-1

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by lky52193, Jan 17, 2008.

  1. lky52193

    lky52193 Guest

    Welcome to our company online:www.china-seller.com
    Skype: servicebuyer MSN: china-seller[AT]msn.com
    AIM: servicebuyer Yahoo: servicebuyer[AT]yahoo.cn
    1) size:
    E.U.R Size: Man : 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 Woman: 36 37 38 39 40
    U.S.A Size: Man : 8 8.5 9.5 10 11 12 13 Woman: 5.5 6.5 7 8 8.5
    U.K Size: Man : 7 7.5 8.5 9 10 11 12 Woman: 3 4 4.5 5 6
    2) Material: Our quality is upto gradeAAA+ , they all come with
    original box label/tag and package with protected
    material . Jordan shoes come with a retro card inside the box !
    3) delivery time : we ship by ems ,ups ,dhl,tnt and sodexi , normally
    the goods arrive to u door within 3-5 days !
    we alway update our products and upload new sytles on our website
    daily ,to get more the lastest information ,pls visit
    our website regularly at your convenient time : www.china-seller.com
    We serve our customer throughout the world, the quality of our
    products is very high and the prices are lowest in the market.
    We always try our best to satisfy every client with our timely
    delivery and best service.
    If you have any inquiry or comments, please don't hesitate to contact
    us by china-seller[AT]msn.com

    lky52193, Jan 17, 2008