    A secondary question - Would I cause copy right violations if I gave
    the photographers name and quoted his exact remarks with quotation
    marks? With thanks.

    zxcvar, Sep 1, 2003

  2. zxcvar

    Ruth Guest

    I would think not, as long as you quote him as the person who gave the
    remarks and where you found it... It's called referencing. It's done in
    books all the time :)

    Ruth, Sep 1, 2003

  3. zxcvar

    Howard Guest

    Howard, Sep 1, 2003
  4. zxcvar

    JK Guest

    The sample photos I have seen from the 10D at 800 ISO looked very nice.
    Even the 1600 ISO images looked pretty decent. Images on ISO 800
    film, and especially ISO 1600 film are not so nice looking.
    Probably not, if you only quoted a small part of the article you read
    it in, and provided a link to that article. That is my opinion.

    JK, Sep 1, 2003
  5. zxcvar

    gr Guest

    Garbage. Try taking a several-hour exposure of the night sky from a very
    dark location, then tell me that digital is better than film.

    gr, Sep 1, 2003