    comet's passing exterminates nearly all life. No disc details have
    been made available, but we expect an anamorphic transfer and Dolby
    Digital 2.0 Surround audio. Retail is $14.98.

    fredman, Dec 30, 2006

  2. fredman

    kaboom Guest

    **Well, holy crap and hallelujah but I'll be happy when it's actually
    in my hands.

    kaboomie

    kaboom, Dec 30, 2006

  3. Is this one of the three 80's-cult "hostages" that were trapped in the
    semi-legit purgatory phantom-zone of Pacific Video, after "Final
    Countdown" was rescued?
    (Or am I thinking of "Night of the Creeps"?--I get my 80's New World
    B-movies confused.)

    ....If so, that leaves only "Monster Squad" and "KISS Meets the Phantom
    of the Park" left to go, and then we can pretend the whole incident
    never happened!

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Dec 30, 2006
  4. fredman

    kaboom Guest

    **MGM is releasing "Solarbabies" on the same day :) I'd rather buy
    "Night of the Creeps." Yea, I think NOTC was part of the Pacific
    Family Entertainment trilogy.

    kaboomie

    kaboom, Dec 30, 2006