Nigerians Let Bill Gates Fight Their Scammers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Gringo, Oct 16, 2005.

  1. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

  2. Old Gringo

    Dan Evans Guest

    I reckon that Billy G. would get his arse kicked unless he had a bigass
    cartoon horseshoe in his gloves, or just before they started punching each
    other, Gates points at the floor and when the Nigerian looks down, Balmer
    drop a piano in him.

    Or is it not that sort of fight?

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 18, 2005