    Its hard to believe it but some minister for defence is emailing me,offering
    money for nothing! Anyone else on this forum had this offer?
    It sounds too good to be true.

    thomas, Oct 28, 2005

  2. thomas

    Thaqalain Guest

    Me,too but I deleted probably same name!

    Thaqalain, Oct 28, 2005

  3. thomas

    thomas Guest

    Im going to meet him, hes paying for the flight and expenses.
    Nice free holiday.

    thomas, Oct 28, 2005
  4. thomas

    slylittlei Guest

    thomas muttered darkly:
    ROTFLMAO

    slylittlei, Oct 28, 2005
  5. I'm sure it's genuine, and I think you should take him up on his offer.

    Slartibartfast, Oct 28, 2005
  6. thomas

    thomas Guest

    Just because some of these emails are scams doesnt mean they all are.
    Ive got nothing to lose, gets me a holiday at minimum.

    thomas, Oct 28, 2005
  7. thomas

    john milne Guest

    Dont do anything its a scam trust me.

    john milne, Oct 28, 2005
  8. thomas

    MrGrumpy Guest

    You must be off your trolly, or perhaps youre having a laugh

    MrGrumpy, Oct 28, 2005
  9. thomas

    Stickems. Guest

    It maybe your last holiday.

    Stickems., Oct 28, 2005
  10. Have you heard the saying: "There's no such thing as a free lunch"?

    It's true.

    Slartibartfast, Oct 28, 2005
  11. thomas

    Top Guest

    Its hard to believe it but some minister for defence is emailing
    You mean you haven't received your money yet? He must have given it to
    me when you didn't answer the email he sent.

    Top

    Top, Oct 28, 2005
  12. thomas

    John Holmes Guest

    thomas blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Take a look at one of my sites: http://scambait.memebot.com and
    reconsider your trip to Nigeria.

    John Holmes, Oct 28, 2005
  13. thomas

    Plato Guest

    Its fine. Go for it. Send in your money ASAP before somebody else does.

    Plato, Oct 29, 2005
  14. thomas

    Blackarrow Guest

    I am sure that you must have heard of thees scams - Nigeria is well
    known as a county for them you are being had my friend......BEWARE!!!!!

    Blackarrow, Oct 29, 2005
  15. thomas

    joevan Guest

    You prolly raht, you life is worthless, right.

    joevan, Oct 29, 2005