  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    any room on your couch?

    Neil, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    s/doesn't/never used to/

    JaR, Mar 9, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    actually doesn't need to. She assumes I'm guilty and takes appropriate
    action. Says it saves her time later...

    Neil, Mar 9, 2005
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Seems a sensible approach, all things considered.<g>

    JaR, Mar 9, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    saves me a lot of worry too, as to whether I am in trouble or not...I am.
    simple.

    Neil, Mar 9, 2005
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Remember the age-old question;

    "If a man speaks in the woods, and there is no woman to hear, is he still
    wrong?"

    JaR, Mar 9, 2005
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    that depends on whether a man or woman is answering this question

    Neil, Mar 9, 2005
  8. Guest

    JaR Guest

    If it was a woman answering, she would also insist that wasn't important!

    If it was a man answering, he would answer quietly, lest the woman hear.

    JaR, Mar 9, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    shhhhhhhhhh

    Neil, Mar 9, 2005
  10. Guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I heard that......

    Kendal Emery, Mar 9, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    so then I'm wrong?

    Neil, Mar 10, 2005
  12. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    But I liked the grass roots look of the Yahoo site (where better than
    40% thought I was a tool), or even better the Geocities that Consultant
    felt the need to put his name on every page (it even has the original
    Lamer of the week list). Remember PL and Tonka. LOL.

    Ben Smith, Mar 26, 2005
  13. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    Like that small-of-the-back tattoo that 90% of Chili's waitresses have
    from benders on Spring Break.

    Ben Smith, Mar 26, 2005
  14. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    To be truthful, it was the philosophical argument that we should not
    punish existing loyal MCSEs that swung the tide back. (How is that for a
    mixed metaphor?)

    Ben Smith, Mar 26, 2005
  15. Guest

    meanoldman Guest

    Welcome back Ben!! Glad to see you!

    I don't think you're a tool Ben!

    meanoldman, Mar 28, 2005
  16. Guest

    Robert Moir Guest

    Its a shock to see one or two "old names" still going. I think i remember
    when you founded the MCNPG thing. Wasn't it just after you came to my house
    and kicked my dog? It still needs operation!

    Robert Moir, Mar 28, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    nice....