    passed with 775. not nearly as hard as I was expecting (although i guess if
    i that it was that easy, i should've gotten, like, 900).

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Congrats. A pass is a pass. I've SLOWLY started studying for this one. At
    the rate I'm going I should be ready sometime in 2007. Anyway, good job.

    CBIC, Mar 4, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    but will it be on a list by Ed the sock (Inside Canadian thing)

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Steve, did you pass?

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    read all the posts Neil, read all the posts.....

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Ditto..

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  7. BTW, why the hell is everybody posting about taking 2K exams?
    Don't
    I'm not sure what the value is in someone today going for a MCSE 2000
    versus a MCSE 2k3. Companies do seem to know the distinction between
    the two certs, and even companies who haven't upgraded their Win2k
    domain servers yet would probably rather have someone familiar with the
    newer technologies. Plus, we all know eventually M$oft will retire the
    2000 MCSE cert and anyone wanting to remain current will need to take
    those upgrade exams.

    Maybe the Win 2000 track is a little easier than 2k3?

    blastingfonda, Mar 4, 2005
  8. Actually the certs themselves never expire, (Windows NT MCSE is still
    active...if you want to call it that) but the gist of you post is still
    pretty much right on. I recommend going ahead and taking the 2k3 exams as
    well. But if your already in the middle of the 2000 track go ahead and
    finish it up and upgrade later.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 4, 2005
  9. Ah okay... I guess there was talk a while back that Microsoft was going
    to retire the NT 4 MCSE but maybe they changed their minds due to the
    outcry.

    blastingfonda, Mar 5, 2005
  10. You are correct. And yes they did change their minds. not that it matters.
    An MCSE on NT4 is basically useless now anyway. :)

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 5, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    HEY!?! That cert completed my wallpapering job...

    Neil, Mar 5, 2005
  12. Guest

    meanoldman Guest

    Well, most of the discussion as of late has been going on in the mcngp
    members only forums as of late.

    meanoldman, Mar 7, 2005
  13. Guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    WAAAAAAAAAA, I'm useless :(((

    Guys, that mean old rev is picking on me, go beat him up, OK?

    Kendal Emery, Mar 7, 2005
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kendal Emery climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Sorry. I'm way too lazy to try to decipher that one.

    JaR, Mar 7, 2005
  15. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Somebody hold him down and I'll go get my frying pan. <eg>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Incredible! One of the worst performances of my career and they never
    doubted it for a second."

    catwalker63, Mar 7, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no but if you come over here I am willing to, uh, comfort you...yeah that's
    it...

    Neil, Mar 8, 2005
  17. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest

    PING Neil,,,,,,,Mrs. Neil on Line one

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 8, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    She sure has been calling a lot. I think it's time to change the number.

    JaR, Mar 8, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Mrs. doesn't google... ;)

    Neil, Mar 9, 2005
  20. Famous last words...

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 9, 2005