    Jen

    BTW, why the hell is everybody posting about taking 2K exams? Don't they
    know 2003 has been out for awhile?

    Guest, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Guest

    Huddleston Guest

    I hate to shatter anyone's illusions, but there are a lot of companies in
    this country that have not upgraded to 2003. I see far more 2000
    installations than I do 2003. Even over at Disney they say, "What's the
    point?"

    Huddleston, Mar 4, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    While I appreciate the nice words, the MCNGP did not exist 5-6 years ago.

    Our group was founded on October 29, 2001, IIRC Many of us were here 5-6
    years ago, but we didn't call ourselves MCNGP.
    That's fairly new, and we owe all of it to TechGeekPro, supreme webmaster
    and all-around nice guy.
    R U Hawt?
    I donut know.

    Guest, Mar 4, 2005
  4. They stole that from NASA

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 4, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Our group was founded on October 29, 2001, IIRC Many of us were here 5-6
    I think there were only 6 or so MCNGPs around at the time..... What ever,
    my memory isn't the greatest.
    2 Hawt 4 U

    Guest, Mar 4, 2005
  6. Guest

    molsonexpert Guest

    ha ha ha ha!!!!!

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Mar 4, 2005
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you for proof. I noticed that you
    joined our web site. Please post GIFS!11!1!!!!!

    Guest, Mar 4, 2005
  8. Guest

    meanoldman Guest

    meanoldman, Mar 4, 2005
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I hate to shatter anyone's illusions, but there are a lot of companies in
    No illusion here, but why certify 2K now? I don't have to certiify to know
    and support a 2000 infrastructure. I just think it is a waste of time to
    certify on old stuff.

    Guest, Mar 4, 2005
  10. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Maybe not 5 years ago, as the MCNGP as a group isn't that old. Also, one of
    our members isn't even that old. (PING: Nerd)
    Oh dear, you're not visiting the yahoo group, are you? That place is a
    spam-laden abomination of a website. For the real skinny on what's goin
    down, go to www.mcngp.com. Be careful, though, as it's raw power can be
    fatal if you're not prepared for it. Also, in appreciation of our website,
    you must bow at the feet of one TechGeekPro, if you can find him. He's sort
    of a recluse, but he's good people.
    I notice that you're 2 HAWT. Unfounded claims are shunned by our little clan
    of ape-men, and you will have to provide proof in the form of
    G1FS!!!1!!eleven!!1! Or any other format, I suppose. I just like saying
    G1FS!!!1!!eleven!!1!
    I guess it's because they're still available. Far more people know Win2K
    than 2K3, so that's what they test on. I'm sure as time goes on, more and
    more people will be taking the 2003 exams, as they'll be retiring the 2000
    exams at some point.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    bucket of salted slugs!

    Briscobar, Mar 4, 2005
  11. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Oh, I see Frisbee has already beaten me to the punch here. He's right,
    though. Consider this an official request for G1FS!!!1!!eleven!!1!

    Rgs,

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com iz off da heezy fo sheezy

    Briscobar, Mar 4, 2005
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I was refering to www.mcngp.com. Much nicer then the yahoo.group.

    Guest, Mar 4, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    *pop*

    'SCHWAT? someone who actaully likes our new site? must mean she doesn't
    dispise us...Jenny is your number still 867-5309?

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    yes more GIFS!!1! clothing optional

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    marry me....

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you seem nice....you can stay....

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  17. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Mrs. Neil on line 2

    CBIC, Mar 4, 2005
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Dangit! Just a minute Jenny and I'll get rid of her and we can talk some
    more...

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  19. Guest

    molsonexpert Guest

    c*r*a*p neil, i just got back from writing 70-290, now i've got some tres
    fromage 80's pop tune in my head to go along with oxygen starved brain.

    thanks.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Mar 4, 2005
  20. Guest