    nibiru!!!!!! I have the strategy guide & a walkthru from gameboomers;but
    so far NO SUCCESS----If anyone has The GOLDEN answer PLEASE e-mail me;
    Many THANKS!!!!!!!

    magicjohn, Oct 22, 2005

  2. magicjohn wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Ah well, I'm sure you'll eventually receive lots of emails, not
    necessarily the ones you want.

    You could be a little more vague about what kinds of problems, too, but
    it would be struggle..

    The Old Sourdough, Oct 22, 2005

  3. magicjohn

    why? Guest

    Isn't there only 1 problem to solve it?
    So (not really interested) but as it's a walk through you are having
    problems with what, which step?

    There are two guides , 10 lines and a longer step by step.

    A little detail helps, saying where you have problems.

    It isn't anything daft the 2nd solution relies on R/L mouse button
    clicks, you haven't swapped the mouse from R/L side of keyboard , R/L
    button functions. You do have a mouse with R/L button, which works
    normally.
    Try another source , www.google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 18,900 English pages for
    Colored Balls puzzle nibiru
    .. (0.88 seconds)

    Results 1 - 10 of about 156 English pages for
    Colored Balls puzzle nibiru solution
    .. (0.17 seconds)

    The gameboomers site is mentioned, but so are several others.

    Me

    why?, Oct 22, 2005