    what NHU updater is and what program it is associated with?

    Thanks.

    Phil B.

    Phil B., Feb 4, 2004

  2. Phil B.

    Boomer Guest

    Hi

    I searched the archives at Google and couldn't find anything about
    'NHU'. http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search

    When in doubt, don't let it have access. I do all my updates manually.

    Boomer, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Phil B.

    Phil B. Guest

    Boomer,
    Have not given it access. I ran it thru Google and nothing came up.
    Thanks.

    Phil B.

    Phil B., Feb 4, 2004