    With 32BIT WinXP it will go into SLI mode as soon as you enable it in the
    video drivers. But in 64Bit WinXP it will not go into SLI mode. It just
    looks like to seperate video cards. Any suggestions???

    Captain Cuspid, May 15, 2005

  2. Captain Cuspid

    Rick Guest

    There was posting here a week or two ago citing information from nVidia
    that the 64-bit SLI drivers would be out sometime this summer.
    Apparently SLI does not function correctly in x64 because the
    appropriate drivers have not been released.

    Rick, May 15, 2005

  3. Captain Cuspid

    Guest Guest

    Go to http://www.guru3d.com
    They have beta 64bit SLI drivers. I got a gigabyte board and running to 6800
    ultra's, and it rocks. There the only drivers i could find that sli worked in
    64bit.

    Guest, May 16, 2005
  4. Thanks, they worked great.

    Captain Cuspid, May 16, 2005
  5. They have beta 64bit SLI drivers. I got a gigabyte board and running to

    I could not get the driver to work - forceware 73 ? is it ? I have gigabyte
    mobo with dual sli 6600 nvidia gfx cards.

    David

    David Cleland, May 16, 2005
  6. Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\), May 16, 2005
  7. Captain Cuspid

    Guest Guest

    David,

    The one you want is the modified Nvidia Forceware driver for 64bit 76.71

    The X64 driver on Nvidia's site will work but SLI wont be enabled. The link
    below should take you to the correct drivers.

    Guest, May 16, 2005