    Australia
    i used it :p, i hate Longhorn though... its not a very good OS (yet) its SUPER laggy and is slow at loading 2 things gamers DONT want!!!! make sure u have at least 1gb of ram when ur going to get it... and a pretty good computer... and dual monitor if your current screen space is too small, because half ur screen will be filled with the new sidebar... as well as the startbar..
    just a few bad things about Vista

    unholy, Sep 9, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    unholy, you need to stop using Longhorn:).
    Well, I am curious as to the final product, current vista is buggy but looks like it may have potential.

    PUTALE, Sep 11, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    SynDR0m3

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2005
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    0
    cheese please. vista looks good but it runs like shit on square wheels.

    SynDR0m3, Sep 11, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I might have to install it on my 2gb of ram see if its memory requirements are too low...

    unholy, Sep 11, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    I also liked the "Longhorn" name, more than the "Vista". But, anyway, who cares for the name, as long as the OS will be stable and fast, don't you think???

    zachig, Sep 11, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I don't think Microsoft ever made an OS that was truly stable AND fast :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    the most stable so far had to be 3.1 or 95 :p then they sacrificed stability for speed, and put a 4 cylinder in to replace the standard 1 cylinder :p But they hacked off the spoiler, so its gets less downforce :)

    XhArD, Sep 11, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Nah, they just have tards for programmers now ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    didnt they always?

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Back in the day they were quality :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    which day? coz i dont remember it :p

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    1982... when bill gates wasn't CEO :p

    unholy, Sep 12, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    where they even a company in 1982? i know they got a lot of support in '85, but i didnt think it took them long to get backing money after they started.

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    For you ;)
    [​IMG]

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    *thumbs up* ok then, thanks for that little tidbit of information thats going to make my life so much easier :)

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005