  1. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    Arrgh!! :(

    clot, Mar 26, 2006

  2. Nicholas Stauffer

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In clot spewed forth:
    I would of stopped at the public flogging, myself ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Mar 26, 2006

  3. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    As I mentioned, this occured as a result of copying my text from a
    "reply" I was preparing into a "Group" reply!

    clot, Mar 26, 2006
  4. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    Thanks to your sharp observation, Ponder, I now have a death threat
    against me! :( :(

    clot, Mar 26, 2006
  5. Nicholas Stauffer

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya clot.

    Ok, I understand that, but it still shouldn't have happened. This
    "feature" should be inhibited ;)

    Ponder, Mar 26, 2006
  6. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    <vbg>

    clot, Mar 26, 2006
  7. Nicholas Stauffer

    Scraggy Guest

    <perk>

    Any, err black leath.... sorry, as you were.

    Scraggy, Mar 26, 2006
  8. Nicholas Stauffer

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya clot.

    I think it was an independent observation. Agent shows it as an
    attachment too ;)

    Ponder, Mar 26, 2006
  9. Nicholas Stauffer

    Mara Guest

    Oh, get real. What am I gonna do, point a loaded finger at my monitor?

    "I don't think *that* would accomplish a lot."

    Mara, Mar 26, 2006
  10. In actual fact it is because of QuoteFix that the emo ended up getting
    added as an attachment.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 26, 2006
  11. Nicholas Stauffer

    Hansi Guest

    I think the HelpDesk is like Dr.Phill for Windows

    Hansi, Mar 26, 2006
  12. Nicholas Stauffer

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Brian H¹©.

    Have I given the impression it was otherwise? ;)

    Ponder, Mar 26, 2006
  13. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    Mara, I am joking!

    clot, Mar 27, 2006
  14. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    Scraggy, you are a disgrace, get back to Salop where you belong! :)

    clot, Mar 27, 2006
  15. Nicholas Stauffer

    Mara Guest

    I'm not - I'm actually pointing a fully-loaded finger at you through the
    monitor. Could go off any second.

    Say, if you're using Quotefix, why isn't it snipping sigs like it should?

    Mara, Mar 27, 2006
  16. Nicholas Stauffer

    Mara Guest

    Oh yes, the old "Black Leather" ploy. Well, I'm on to that one; that's why I
    wear white leather instead.

    "Throws them off the track."

    Mara, Mar 27, 2006
  17. Rule #1: Always treat a finger as if it were loaded.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 27, 2006
  18. Death by boondah! Death by boondah!

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 27, 2006
  19. Nicholas Stauffer

    Mara Guest

    And as if the safety switch was off. And the thumb cocked.

    "Lock and load."

    Mara, Mar 27, 2006
  20. Nicholas Stauffer

    Mara Guest

    It'd been so long since I'd heard that word I had to go look it up.

    LMAO

    Mara, Mar 27, 2006