Newsgroups

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Nicholas Stauffer, Mar 24, 2006.

  1. Damn. I'm in the wrong place.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 25, 2006

  2. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    You sure are! But you're welcomed, nevertheless! :)

    clot, Mar 25, 2006

  3. Nicholas Stauffer

    sam Guest

    I've always used it for help.Anything wrong with that?
    Sam

    sam, Mar 25, 2006
  4. Nicholas Stauffer

    Jimchip Guest

    'wannabees', just trying to be first.

    Jimchip, Mar 25, 2006
  5. Nicholas Stauffer

    Whiskers Guest

    Don't you like people?

    Whiskers, Mar 25, 2006
  6. Nicholas Stauffer

    Mara Guest

    I'd have "finned" him for that. ;)

    Mara, Mar 25, 2006
  7. Sure, if they're done right. Raw is an example of done right.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 25, 2006
  8. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    Sorry Mara, I expressed my last post clumsily.

    clot, Mar 26, 2006
  9. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    Hmm! Watch Him! He gets out of 'focus' sometimes when you are surfing or
    swimming!

    clot, Mar 26, 2006
  10. Nicholas Stauffer

    Whiskers Guest

    That's what I thought.

    Whiskers, Mar 26, 2006
  11. Nicholas Stauffer

    Whiskers Guest

    Wouldn't that make you a net cop?

    Whiskers, Mar 26, 2006
  12. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    Mara's right. Your eagerness for raw humans leads me to think that
    Mara's recipe for soup could be just fin(e). :)

    clot, Mar 26, 2006
  13. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    <vbg>

    clot, Mar 26, 2006
  14. Nicholas Stauffer

    Jimchip Guest

    I 'did' my right hand for the requisite time but that needs to count, too!

    In my desire to uphold, maintain, and contribute to the longstanding "Policies
    and Procedures Manual of 24hoursupport.helpdesk":
    I *ask*, (not demand)
    that 'place your left hand...' be amended to something like 'place either of
    your hands (or both) on top of your head...'

    Thanks, I needed to have my say on that important issue.

    Jimchip, Mar 26, 2006
  15. Nicholas Stauffer

    Mara Guest

    I'm afraid your post is a violation of C36453.78436, pg67, para6 of the 24HSHD
    Legal Code Covering Bad Puns, which I have just made up on the spot. Therefore,
    you must place your left hand on top of your head for a period not to exceed 15
    seconds.

    "*That'll* teach you a lesson, you young whippersnapper."

    Mara, Mar 26, 2006
  16. Nicholas Stauffer

    Mara Guest

    Only if you can't spel.

    Mara, Mar 26, 2006
  17. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    Blast! I read that as must exceed 15 seconds. Do you know how foolish I
    feel now? My wife was in the room watching my antics at the time!

    clot, Mar 26, 2006
  18. Nicholas Stauffer

    clot Guest

    Enjoyd! (sic) I hope this comes out for you O.K.

    clot, Mar 26, 2006
  19. Nicholas Stauffer

    Mara Guest

    Bwhahahahahahahahahaetc.