newsgroup subject matter

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Robo-man, May 2, 2009.

  1. <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    Definitely on-target!

    Richard Cranium, May 8, 2009

  2. READ the thread, jackass.

    You were told to do that the last time.

    Until you do, you have no voice here.

    Archimedes' Lever, May 9, 2009

  3. You ARE irrelevant. Here and everywhere else.

    My socks have more real world experience than you have.

    Archimedes' Lever, May 9, 2009
  4. Snipped retarded waste of time, which indicates just how lame the life
    of this RichTard C, the utter Usenet retard is.

    Sorry, RichTard, but I did not look at your immature pussy boy
    pictures, which you use to make yourself feel intelligent. You are not.
    Otherwise, you would not have to hunt such crap up, or collect it, for
    that matter.

    You truly are a sad case, asshole.

    I hope death takes you soon, as the Earth will be a better place after
    you discontinue giving mankind a bad image. No photo link needed for
    that fact, asswipe.

    Archimedes' Lever, May 9, 2009

  5. Your daddy wishes he wore a sock on his pecker the night you were
    conceived.

    Richard Cranium, May 9, 2009
  6. Robo-man

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Wow! It must be a top secret classified installation if OPSEC and
    COMSEC watch you while cleaning toilets.

    So, if you told us, they would have to kill you. C'mon Archie, you can
    tell us, we would never tell.

    BlueBuyYoo, May 9, 2009
  7. On Fri, 08 May 2009 19:00:43 -0700, Archimedes' Lever

    What a load of crap. Everyone knows damn well that you not only
    looked at each and every one of those pictures, but they gave you a
    woody and you yanked your crank to each and every one. Then you put
    the sticky copies away in that pile of magazines in your bookcase.
    You know - the pile of gay magazines that you try to hide from mommy.
    Now all the pages will be stuck together, but no worries; Orville
    Forbush's email told of how you like to ferociously masturbate while
    screaming out the names of all your Usenet antagonists.

    You're gonna blow soon, you obese, zit-laden, pus-dripping weasel.
    You're gonna blow very soon.

    Richard Cranium, May 9, 2009
  8. I dunno. Those acronyms sure as hell impress me. However, Archie
    left out the one that is the closest and most important of all to him:
    NAMBLA!

    Richard Cranium, May 9, 2009
  9. Robo-man

    Richard C. Guest

    "Archimedes' Lever" <> spewed in message
    ::
    : Snipped retarded waste of time, which indicates just how lame the life
    : of this RichTard C, the utter Usenet retard is.

    =====================================
    Sounds like it is all getting to you, little turd!

    NO ONE is your friend here.

    Richard C., May 9, 2009
  10. Robo-man

    Richard C. Guest

    Richard C., May 9, 2009
  11. Robo-man

    Richard C. Guest

    Richard C., May 9, 2009
  12. You obviously do not know what a sniptard is, you retarded, know nothing
    pussy.

    I snipped a line or two. A sniptard snips the entire message, because
    he thinks only his words are worth posting.

    They have severe mental deficiencies, as do you.

    They are like the guys Montel Williams used to revile on his TV show
    that beat on their wives, and "had to have dinner on the table" when they
    get home from work.

    You are both quite pathetic.

    Archimedes' Lever, May 10, 2009

  13. Hey fagboi: This time I snipped every other word you said and it has
    just as much meaning as your original post. Now tell us about your
    celibacy.

    Richard Cranium, May 10, 2009

  14. You're nothing more than an eighties mentality gang boy retard. You
    are transparent, Cranium. That is what pisses you of the most about me.
    I see and declare exactly what you are. All you can come back with is
    retarded, little grade school gay slurs.

    Me noting that, and me noting that it proves that you are pathetic, at
    best, is what really gets under your skin. I have seen your anger
    escalate. It is quite funny watching you twirl, little boy.
    Bwuahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha!

    Archimedes' Lever, May 10, 2009