    Jim Guest

    Using Thunderbird is it possible to setup different signatures for
    separate newsgroups? Account settings suggest only one is possible.

    Jim, May 21, 2005

  2. Jim

    Doug G Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > Using Thunderbird is it possible to setup different signatures for
    > separate newsgroups? Account settings suggest only one is possible.

    Try Signature Extension 0.3 at http://www.grim-world.com/miek/

    It works for me using TB 1.0.2, Windows XP Home SP2.

    It runs from a message's context menu and has to be configured via the
    Options button in Tools > Extensions. Enter "-- " (no quotes) as the
    first line of the signature.

    --
    Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

    Doug G, May 21, 2005

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Doug G wrote:
    > Jim wrote:
    >
    >> Using Thunderbird is it possible to setup different signatures for
    >> separate newsgroups? Account settings suggest only one is possible.

    > Try Signature Extension 0.3 at http://www.grim-world.com/miek/
    >
    > It works for me using TB 1.0.2, Windows XP Home SP2.
    >
    > It runs from a message's context menu and has to be configured via the
    > Options button in Tools > Extensions. Enter "-- " (no quotes) as the
    > first line of the signature.

    Thanks. Works fine in Linux as well.

    Jim, May 24, 2005