    any input from people who have successfully passed exams as to what testing
    software they used.

    Thanks,

    2SR, Feb 26, 2006

  2. 2SR

    Vai Guest

    I usuall use my Neural Canular Interface to upload info into my brain. It's
    on the blink at the moment so I have to do things manually till my interface
    into the matrix has been fixed.

    Seek and you shall find oh chosen one.

    Vai, Feb 27, 2006

  3. Agreed. But I will say SelfTest and Trancender almost seem to be the same
    anymore, so it could go either way on that one.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle