    forget what the others are..

    I checked the Help area but could not find the correct topics to give me a
    clue..

    WeeWilly, Jul 7, 2005

  2. WeeWilly

    Max Wachtel Guest

    Paperclip=attackments
    -max

    Max Wachtel, Jul 7, 2005

  3. WeeWilly

    Evan Platt Guest

    If you move the mouse over an icon, doesn't it tell you what it does?

    Evan Platt, Jul 7, 2005
  4. WeeWilly

    WeeWilly Guest

    Thanks for your reply, Evan..

    No, not on my computer.. I tried that before going to the Help Menu..

    Bill

    WeeWilly, Jul 7, 2005

  5. If you right click the bar at the top where it says Subject, From, etc; you
    can select whichever columns you want to see.

    The flag is just for you to be able to highlight any messages or
    conversations that you might want to for whatever reason.

    The paperclip just means that the message includes an attachment.

    If you make your own Message Rules (Tools menu) you can make OE highlight
    any messages with your own email address in them by Watching them, so you
    can watch any discussions that you have posted to.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 7, 2005
  6. WeeWilly

    Jimmy Guest