    Please how can i subscribe to the NewsFlash newsletter?

    Tanks

    Alessandro

    Alessandro, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Alessandro

    Marko Guest

    The "problem" is there to stop people in some countries
    from signing up, since the content is not applicable to
    them. I am guessing you are attracted by the notion of
    signing on for the possibility of being in the beta
    testing process for new exams?

    By selecting a country other than English (US) as your
    language setting, you can never sign up for Newsflash.

    Now you know how to fix it.

    Marko, Oct 17, 2003