  1. Natedogg911

    Natedogg911 Guest

    I'm using Grabit, and am living in cedar rapids, IA. I'm going through mcleodusa. The multiple article button on grabit isnt bringing up anything, all that is showing up are blue files containing only one article, I press thered tab and it brings up more files, none of which are readable. I dont know if they're incomplete or what, please help!!

    Natedogg911, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Natedogg911

    Boomer Guest

    Hi

    First of all, if you are using your real address you should munge it
    when posting on usenet (news groups).

    If no one can answer your question here please ask over at
    news.software.readers and put [Grabit] in the subject line to draw
    attention.

    ~ Munging ~
    http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

    If you use Outlook Express go to...
    Tools> Accounts...> News tab> Properties button> General tab.
    Under "User Information" change the "Name", "E-mail address"
    and "Reply address" fields.

    Example:

    Verify that it is Not a valid domain here:
    http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    ~ Spambots ~
    http://www.sendfakemail.com/fakemail/botbait/makebait.asp

    ~ Harvesting ~