    provided on a subscription basis by your Internet Service Provider or other
    paid NNTP newsgroup access avenues.

    (thanks, Chris H.<g>)

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 4, 2006

  2. Thanks, and PDT being what? Some nine hours behind GMT?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Apr 4, 2006

  3. Charlie Russel - MVP

    John Barnes Guest

    Some 7 hours behind GMT

    John Barnes, Apr 4, 2006
  4. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Rick Guest

    Pacific Standard Time (PST) is GMT - 08:00 hrs. So I think Pacific
    Daylight Time (PDT) would be GMT - 07:00 hrs since you move up, or add,
    1 hour.

    Rick, Apr 4, 2006
  5. Oh, not more at that. Thank you!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Apr 4, 2006
  6. Yes, precisely. At first I was surprised when John said 7. I know no
    adjustment is made to GMT, but in the back of my mind I still reckoned with
    my own time, and DST or not that is still 8.

    Thanks!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Apr 4, 2006
  7. no, we probably won't even notice. their NNTP is pretty redundant. But we
    may see some synch issues. I'm not particularly concerned.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 4, 2006
  8. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 4, 2006
  9. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 4, 2006
  10. Be Afraid, Be VERY Afraid... :)

    Mark Gillespie, Apr 4, 2006
  11. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 5, 2006