    know if it is possible, and if so, how's it done?
    TIA
    KeithS

    KeithS, Dec 7, 2004

  2. KeithS

    Newfdog Guest

    Hey Keith.... I have the same problem. I posted on this a couple of
    times and never got a response. Also tried the Mozilla forums and
    received no response. If you fiqure it out please post the cure, I will.

    Newfdog

    Newfdog, Dec 9, 2004

  3. KeithS

    Moz Champion Guest

    Mozilla and Thunderbird are set to take you to the next unread message
    when you first open a newsgroup. At this point in time I dont know a
    means of suppressing that, but I will look for one.

    Moz Champion, Dec 9, 2004
  4. KeithS

    Newfdog Guest

    Thanks Moz for the reply and the explanation. Perhaps someone will write
    an extension or something.

    Newfdog

    Newfdog, Dec 9, 2004