News Letter

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Akbar, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Akbar

Akbar

Hope you guys can help me out here.

I"m in a committee of 17 people and we represent a work force of 10 000 workers. We are putting out a news letter either a 1 or 2 page one. Its going to consist of a committee picture [the 17 of us....im against this as we are all ugly looking lol] in this newsletter Id like to put some dos and donts as in work precedures and may be put a data sheet in the background a lighter colour [super imposed but a tad lighter so I can write a little paragraph on top of it] The header or our group is called Team Life [Lowering Injuries for Everyone]

What program should I use to do this in....would Word 2003 be good or would you guys suggest something else

Akbar, Mar 11, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. Akbar

Akbar

Do I have this in the wrong Forum or doesn't:-( any one know?

Akbar, Mar 12, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. Akbar

Ian Administrator

Word 2003 should be able to do it, but if you have Microsoft Publisher that would be ideal :)

Ian, Mar 13, 2009
  4. Akbar

kris20

ArcSoft\PhotoImpression 3\PhotoImpression.exe
    3 is not the latest BUT it is the easiest to use.
    It has text, colours, size erasing etc on it, plus options to delete last changes several times. Takes up a small space. I am unable to give you my e-mail otherwise no problem. I wouldn't dream of suggesting illegal download sites for it as that is......illegal.

kris20, Jun 5, 2009
  5. Akbar

jbuyers

"Open Office" is good, free and quality for what you're looking for...completely cross compatible with microsoft.

jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question