    Hope you guys can help me out here.

    I"m in a committee of 17 people and we represent a work force of 10 000 workers. We are putting out a news letter either a 1 or 2 page one. Its going to consist of a committee picture [the 17 of us....im against this as we are all ugly looking lol] in this newsletter Id like to put some dos and donts as in work precedures and may be put a data sheet in the background a lighter colour [super imposed but a tad lighter so I can write a little paragraph on top of it] The header or our group is called Team Life [Lowering Injuries for Everyone]

    What program should I use to do this in....would Word 2003 be good or would you guys suggest something else

    Akbar, Mar 11, 2009

  2. Akbar

    Akbar

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Do I have this in the wrong Forum or doesn't:-( any one know?

    Akbar, Mar 12, 2009

  3. Akbar

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,220
    Likes Received:
    9
    Word 2003 should be able to do it, but if you have Microsoft Publisher that would be ideal :)

    Ian, Mar 13, 2009
  4. Akbar

    kris20

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    ArcSoft\PhotoImpression 3\PhotoImpression.exe
    3 is not the latest BUT it is the easiest to use.
    It has text, colours, size erasing etc on it, plus options to delete last changes several times. Takes up a small space. I am unable to give you my e-mail otherwise no problem. I wouldn't dream of suggesting illegal download sites for it as that is......illegal.

    kris20, Jun 5, 2009
  5. Akbar

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    0
    "Open Office" is good, free and quality for what you're looking for...completely cross compatible with microsoft.

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009