    So that yadont have to go back to the new group looking all the time?

    please advise..

    real email t a n e @ m u g w h y . c o m

    Tane, May 2, 2005

  2. Tane

    HCS Guest

    Probably the best you can do is with a newsreader that has rules and may be
    able to forward a reply to an email address.

    Possibly Forte Agent, 40tude Dialog or Microplanet Gravity may be able to do
    this. The last two are free.

    HCS, May 2, 2005

  3. Tane

    cowboyz Guest

    just mark the thread you are reaing/replying to and it will show up if
    someone replies to it.

    cowboyz, May 2, 2005
  4. Tane

    Rob J Guest

    Gravity has a rule that can forward replies to an email address.

    Rob J, May 2, 2005