NewEgg has some nice prices today for Flash Memory Cards

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bob AZ, Jan 11, 2008.

  1. Bob  AZ

    Bob AZ Guest

  2. Rita Berkowitz, Jan 11, 2008

  3. Bob  AZ

    John Navas Guest

    Many no-name cards actually work as good or better.

    John Navas, Jan 12, 2008
  4. Bob  AZ

    Bob AZ Guest

    Rita

    There are 38 Lexar cards listed. This would seem like adequate choice
    to many.

    And FWIW I have used Scandisc brand for three years with no problems.

    Bob AZ

    Bob AZ, Jan 12, 2008
  5. Bob  AZ

    Mike Dobony Guest

    Mike Dobony, Jan 12, 2008
  6. Bob  AZ

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Your conclusion, totally OPINION!
    I have had good results with Lexar, also with several other types.
    Strongly suspect all these cards roll off the same assembly lines.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 12, 2008
  7. Bob  AZ

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    Out of the six cards I have bought the only one to fail was the lexar. I
    was foolish to buy that one.

    Neil Ellwood, Jan 12, 2008
  8. Bob  AZ

    George Kerby Guest

    Keep digging "Rita". China isn't that much further...

    George Kerby, Jan 12, 2008