    to make multiple DVD's of, for family. Can I do this with just a DVD
    recorder and a seperate DVD player or will I need additional
    equipment?

    nan, Sep 24, 2003

  2. nan

    Richard C. Guest

    : I have a bunch of non-copyright home movies on VHS which I would like
    : to make multiple DVD's of, for family. Can I do this with just a DVD
    : recorder and a seperate DVD player or will I need additional
    : equipment?

    =================================
    You should be able to do it with no problem.
    Make sure the format you use is compatible with the recipients DVD player.

    Richard C., Sep 24, 2003

  3. I would imagine you'd also need a VHS VCR to do this as well.........
    (sorry, couldn't resist.....: )

    Joseph S. Powell, III, Sep 24, 2003
  4. nan

    Biz Guest

    All you need is the DVD recorder and a VCR, why would you need a seperate
    DVD player for the project you described?

    Biz, Sep 24, 2003
  5. nan

    Jeeters Guest

    By 'format' he means DVD-R, DVD+R, etc. Some DVD players only handle one or
    the other, sometimes both. Most common for older players is DVD-R.

    Jeeters, Sep 25, 2003