    to this and have never done it before in the past with any other cards that
    had this function of being able to join them up together , I would really
    appreciate your advice on this.

    tim, Sep 5, 2007

  2. tim

    Pennywise Guest

    You should take this to a gaming group. those users would have a
    better knowledge of SLI.

    I'm picking up the Geforce 7900 GS with SLI and I read it just wasn't
    up to it's hype - so I'm not sure.

    SLI:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalable_Link_Interface

    At this time I'm just hoping my card will allow me to take down my son
    with a sniper rifle, before he finds me (Call of Duty 2) :)

    Pennywise, Sep 5, 2007

  3. My buddy and I were doing one-on-one mode in...I think it was SOCOM:
    Navy Seals. He was kicking my ass all over the place, and I could
    rarely even find him. If I did get a glimpse of him, before I could aim
    he'd have my head blown off. Finally...hours later...he mentioned that
    I'd probably do better if I hadn't overlooked the uniform option. We
    were in a winter scenario and I was wearing somehting like forest camo
    while he was in white. :) I still can't believe I didn't notice that.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 5, 2007
  4. tim

    Pennywise Guest

    Funny, at least you can change clothing and stand a chance.

    Lately I've been going to a LAN party of dedicated gamers - my Son
    being the best of course <Pride>; and me at the opposite end...

    Call of Duty shows how you died, you are the enemy from about 10
    seconds till you are shot or blown up.

    I see a knot on a tree, they see my helmet and shot, I die...

    Other times I'm in the perfect spot to snipe someone, totally hidden,
    they can see my rifle sticking out the window, or over the a ledge :))

    Lots of fun tho, even if my present station in life is to raise their
    kill ratios :)

    Pennywise, Sep 5, 2007
  5. tim

    Top Guest

    Silly shark don't you know forrest camo is for humans.

    Top

    Top, Sep 5, 2007
  6. He still kicked my ass, but not as badly. :)
    Sometimes you eat the shark; sometimes the shark eats you. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 5, 2007
  7. I *knew* I should've been playing naked!

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 5, 2007
  8. tim

    Top Guest

    -)

    Top, Sep 6, 2007
  9. I *knew* I should've been playing with a chick!

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 6, 2007