    program out there to do it? Any help appreciated.

    Randy
    Canon DigiRebel

    Prowler99, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Prowler99

    NoNameHere Guest

    Try posting the same question to alt.comp.freeware

    NoNameHere, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Prowler99

    Crownfield Guest

    or look at thumbs plus,
    under image stamp, with either text or image.

    Crownfield, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Prowler99

    Peter Guest

    Check out the new captioning feature on JpegSizer. Link below.

    Need to resize images for email attachments or web pages?
    Try Jpeg Sizer at: http://www.tangotools.com?s=ng

    Peter, Oct 12, 2004
  5. Does your program allow scripting?

    Gene Palmiter, Oct 12, 2004