    transfer rate I've paid for!

    Many thanks in advance

    CAS

    CAS, Jun 17, 2004

  2. CAS

    Jon Guest

    Hi.
    Try a reflector round the standard antenna first to get some idea of
    how much extra gain you need, you might also find you won't need to
    buy a new antenna. Get the reflector template from freeantennas.com
    If you need omni performance and only need a few more db gain d-link
    do a 5db gain. It's called DWL AT50 or something similar. I know dabs
    do them maybe solwise as well.
    I haven't seen one but I think there is another one as well with
    higher gain.
    I found a reflector around the 5db gain antenna gave my house full
    coverage and it's an old stone/slate cottage with thick walls
    cheers
    Jon

    Jon, Jun 17, 2004