    Tom Guest

    I interested in learning about setting up a VPN with 3-4 simultaneous
    connections. Can anyone recommend a good site to get me started? Thanks

    Tom, Jun 28, 2011

  2. Tom

    Guesser Guest

    What operating system, version etc?

    I use openvpn running on an Ubuntu server.

    http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source.html

    Guesser, Jun 28, 2011

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Running XP Pro in a peer to peer configuration (but one box is the
    "server"). Maybe adding a Win7 Pro "client" soon.
    I was thinking more along the lines of a VPN router on either end. What are
    your thoughts? SonicWall?

    Will take a look at your link, but wouldn't the VPN router approach be
    simpler and less prone to problems, crashes, etc.

    Re-reading my post, for someone who's first (and only) language is English,
    my first post was pretty bad! Not posting anymore before first cup of
    coffee.

    Thanks

    Tom, Jun 28, 2011