    explained?

    Tia
    Ted

    Ted, Nov 19, 2005

  2. Sooner Al [MVP], Nov 19, 2005

  3. Ted

    Pavel A. Guest

    With wi-fi there is no such thing as "sending device".
    All devices or computers are equal peers in the network.

    Another thing worth noting is that tiny wi-fi adapters of PDAs often
    work in 802.11b mode (11 mbps), while majority of computers
    work in .11g mode (54 mpbs). When the wireless router sees a .11b
    device, it (and the whole network) falls down to slow .11b mode.
    --PA

    Pavel A., Nov 19, 2005