    I am using Mozilla 1.7.3

    I need to do a reinstall of Windows. I want to save my boomarks.

    How do I do this ???

    General Fear, Jan 15, 2006

  2. bookmarks.html in your profile folder:

    Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Netscape7, or Firefox (For Mozilla/SeaMonkey/NS7
    profiles look in the Profiles subfolder, for Firefox, look in
    Firefox\Profiles)

    WinXP, 2K:
    C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Mozilla

    Win ME, 98:
    C:\Windows\Application Data\Mozilla

    I suggest that you backup the entire profile folder, zip it and copy it
    either to a cd or flash drive. You should then be able to restore the
    entire profile.

    Let Irwin tell you about profiles:

    http://users.adelphia.net/~irwingreenwald/About Profiles.html

    Lee