    i can do it via my PC...
    also..it would be helpful to learn HOW to do it, too!!!

    thanks in advance

    the niner nation, Apr 15, 2004

  2. the niner nation

    Trent SC Guest

    Hi...I have a newbie question..
    In short, no. Your DSL modem uses a different technology to faxes. You'll
    need to invest in a 'traditional' 56K modem if you want to send faxes, or
    use on of the web-based fax gateways.

    Trent SC, Apr 15, 2004

  3. the niner nation

    Guest Guest

    No... and yes.

    No, you can't use a DSL modem as a fax.
    Yes, you can subscribe to a fax<>email service and send and receive
    faxes via that and your DSL modem. Try a Google search on "email fax"

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  4. Have a look at this site; http://www.tpc.int/ for sending faxes.
    Using http://www.j2.com/jconnect/twa/page/homePage you can receive
    them for free.