    facility) and create an html list of these docs, can a malicious user
    get access to this html page?

    Tom

    Tom Pearson, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Tom Pearson

    The Saint Guest

    A lot of people do that. But convenience may have a price tag.
    Yes. Well, perhaps only the better ones.

    The Saint, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Tom Pearson

    Jim Watt Guest

    yes, plus of course the isp has access.

    Web servers are not the best place for confidential stuff
    unless stongly encrypted.

    Unless you use a secure server for the login, there is
    also the possibility of someone recording the password
    when you access the website.

    Jim Watt, Jul 7, 2003