    OT: Also if there is a way to get Thunderbird to send and receive from
    all accounts I'd love to find out how. (I am using version 0.7.2
    (20040707))

    Kneewax, Jul 16, 2004

  2. The only thing I lack, and have been unable to find in the comprehensive
    Adblock extension.
    http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/#adblock
    Get All Mail Extension.
    http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/extensions/#getall

    Bryan

    Bryan Harrison, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Kneewax

    Kneewax Guest

    Kneewax, Jul 16, 2004
  4. Kneewax

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Were you talking about manually getting all the mail at once, or
    automatically?

    .BRIAN., Jul 16, 2004
  5. Kneewax

    Kneewax Guest

    I was thinking manually like the OE send / receive button. I have the
    accounts to set to an automatic collection every X minutes, but I had to
    set that up individually, if there is an extension for that too I'd love
    to know.

    Cheers

    Kneewax

    Kneewax, Jul 16, 2004