Newbie 70-300

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Christophe, Sep 14, 2003.

  1. Christophe

    Christophe Guest

    Hi every one.

    I'm new to this group and I'm wondering If Microsoft
    has .Net Architect certification. From my understanding,
    the exam 70-300 should do.

    Can anyone give me some detail about that exam? Is that
    what I'm looking for? Is there any pre requisite to take
    that exam? Should I take another certification prior to
    that one? How many exams is needed to be taken to get
    certified? Is it a multiple choice exam? Is there an
    Assignment? Is there any material available? Links ?
    Ressources?

    I'm pretty sure those questions have been asked already
    but I hope you guys won't mind helping me out by
    answering those questions again.

    Thx

    Christophe

    Christophe, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Christophe

    Rich Guest

    Rich, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Christophe

    Rich Guest

    70-300 is one of the exams for the MCSD.NET
    certification. As far as I know, it is not involved in
    any other Certificaton that is offered. MCSD.NET requires
    5 exams. You can get complete information on the MCP Web
    Site: www.microsoft.com/traincert

    Rich, Sep 15, 2003