    configured -- but ZA was nice enough to have their tool appear with no way
    to remove or diable it.

    Sigh...

    dwacon, Dec 4, 2004

  2. dwacon

    Hammerer Guest

    Just you tell those ZA people to put their 'tool' back where it belongs . .
    .. . in their trousers!!! Flashers! What a cheek, eh?!
    Impressive, was it?!

    Hammerer, Dec 4, 2004

  3. dwacon

    Larry Crites Guest

    The new version didn't do that to my Outlook Express.

    Larry
    Unlock the Universe

    Larry Crites, Dec 4, 2004
  4. dwacon

    Stevo Guest

    Hmmmm.. didn't do that here, on any of the 5 PC's...

    Stevo, Dec 4, 2004
  5. dwacon

    Stevo Guest

    I wonder if you actually meant Zone Alarm Pro, which does give you the
    OPTION of enabling pop-up blockers etc during the install.. but of
    course YOU have to decide whether you want that to happen..

    Stevo, Dec 4, 2004
  6. dwacon

    dwacon Guest

    Actually it is:

    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:5.5.062.004

    And it seems the one in Outlook can be disabled and/or removed... but in OE
    I'm stuck with it and although I only use OE for USENET, it slows it down to
    a crawl and crashed it once.

    dwacon, Dec 5, 2004
  7. dwacon

    Buffalo Guest

    I use the latest updated version (5.5.062.004) of ZA Pro and there is no extra
    toolbar in my Win98SE OE.

    Buffalo, Dec 5, 2004
  8. dwacon

    Larry Crites Guest

    That also happens to be the version number on the free Zone Alarm.

    Larry Crites, Dec 5, 2004
  9. dwacon

    Jan Guest

    I have xp and zone alarm pro and my version is the same5.5.062.004!!

    Jan, Dec 5, 2004