NEW Windows flaw is 'very serious'

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, Jan 1, 2006.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Au79, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Au79

    Duane Arnold Guest

    The only thing that will be serious in Indy is if the Colts don't make it to
    the Super Bowl. And I don't think they are going to make it.

    They need to get Ron Artest from the Pacers on the team. He wants to be
    traded and he can show them how to be tough.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 1, 2006

  3. Au79

    Book End Guest

    Book End, Jan 1, 2006
  4. Au79

    DC Guest

    While I would hate to encourage the troll, you should take heed of this
    one, I think. I bet that this thing will explode once everyone returns
    to work after the holiday and switch on millions of windoze boxen.

    http://isc.sans.org/diary.php

    DC, Jan 2, 2006
  5. Au79

    Plato Guest

    I was sad to see the Bills lose to the Jets today. The Bills QB was
    amazing for much of the game.

    Plato, Jan 2, 2006
  6. Au79

    Duane Arnold Guest

    I like Paton but he may wind-up like Dan M. without one or he may get one
    late in his career like Elway. I think they may run into New England and get
    taken out again as New England is getting healthy at the right time.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 2, 2006