New Virtual Photo Webring - Register Your Virtual Tour Website!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chuck Arthurs, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. The new 360 Degree Virtual Reality Photography Directory Webring with
    panoramic photo tours and VR panorama photos is open to photographers,
    companies and web masters that make, produce, or feature panoramic
    images, virtual tours, or virtual tour software orvirtual tour
    equipment.

    If you produce 360 degree panoramic images for Canadian, American or
    International clients, feel free to submit your website or register
    their sites in this ring for increased exposure.

    All sites in this ring must either make or feature virtual reality
    panoramic photo tours. Sites that produce or give support for virtual
    tours may also join this ring.

    Your Virtual Tour Website could be a Great Addition to the new Virtual
    Reality Photography Webring.

    Add Website: http://b.webring.com/wrman?ring=virtualrealityph;addsite

    Ring Hub: http://b.webring.com/hub?ring=virtualrealityph

    Home Page: http://www.c360.ca/webring/index.html

    Due to the fact that we will be sending invitations to Virtual Tour
    websites around the world to join this new webring you will have an
    excellent chance to get new targeted traffic to your website.

    Have a Great Day!
    Chuck Arthurs

    http://www.c360.ca

    Chuck Arthurs, Jan 26, 2004