new version of Java J2SE Runtime Environment

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Mirko, Jun 24, 2005.

  1. Mirko

    Mirko Guest

    Mirko, Jun 24, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 24, 2005

  3. Mirko

    Rick Guest

    Download and installed this, but there's still no browser support nor
    Wed Start.

    Rick, Jun 24, 2005
  4. Mirko

    Mirko Guest

    Sure. The only reason I used that term was because SUN is using it on their
    website.

    Mirko, Jun 24, 2005
  5. Mirko

    Michael Zerr Guest

    I download and installed it however it does not work with a lot of java
    applications such as lime wire and azurues bit torrent.

    Michael Zerr, Jun 26, 2005