    I had uninstalled everything, but saved the passwords, etc. I
    reinstalled Roboform with the version they suggested, and it now works fine.

    WC

    wc, Jul 16, 2005

  2. wc

    Tom Guest

    I went thru this drill yesterday and it worked for a couple of hours.
    I changed home page from ff to CNN and eveything went to hell in a
    handbasket.

    I uninstalled roboform and left ff at 1.05 - everything now is
    working.

    I think the problem is in roboform

    Tom

    Tom, Jul 16, 2005

  3. wc

    Ron Guest

    I have been thinking of getting RoboForm, could you tell me is a good
    program, do you like it? I have about 100 site I access and have
    different passwords is this what I'm looking for? Did you get the Pro
    version or the usb?

    Ron, Jul 18, 2005
  4. wc

    wc Guest

    If you are planning to use more than 10 passwords, you *must* get the
    Roboform Pro, as the free version supports only ten. I have the Pro,
    and it now works fine, that I have the proper adapter installed with the
    latest version of Firefox. I am using just over fifty passwords, and it
    is a useful tool.

    WC
    program, do you like it? I have about 100 site I access and have
    different passwords is this what I'm looking for? Did you get the Pro
    version or the usb?
    new Firefox version. Here is their response:
    reinstalled Roboform with the version they suggested, and it now works fine.

    wc, Jul 18, 2005