    unexpectedly often ... perhaps that could be from the Yahoo site where I
    currently exist in e-mail as well/ if that's a possibility, t hen I'd try to
    remain with the Outlook Express for most things.

    rose, Jan 26, 2004

  2. rose

    Smirnoff Guest

    I would get your "computer savvy" friend to recheck information in
    Accounts>Mail>Properties>Servers.

    Not sure about any possible conflict with Yahoo but I do know that the
    Outlook Express server is always playing up.

    Smirnoff, Jan 28, 2004

  3. rose

    Me Guest

    Also look at Tools | Options | Connection | make sure "Hang up after sending
    and receiving" isn't checked.

    <snip> I've been cutting off unexpectedly often ...

    Me, Jan 28, 2004