    apply under XP64? Or is there a whitepaper or write-up anywhere on the 'net
    that explains the differences?

    Thanks!

    Don Awalt, Jun 15, 2005

  2. Don Awalt

    -Dan- Guest

    JMO... x64 appears to be setup for higher bandwidth connections and doesn't
    need the tweaking like other systems.

    -Dan-, Jun 15, 2005

  3. Don Awalt

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    What tweaking can be done on 32 bit Windows for higher bandwidths? I'm just
    hearing about this now, but since most of our office has high speed and are
    still 32 bit, I'm interested to learn about this.

    --
    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services

    Rainbow Sky Travel
    rainbow sky travel DOT net

    Torrey Lauer, Jun 15, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 15, 2005
  5. Don Awalt

    Don Awalt Guest

    I have used TCP Optimizer on XP for a while now, it makes a big difference.
    It will show you the registry settings it proposes to change based on your
    connection speed and computer, and it will suggest them based on "optimal"
    settings if that's what you choose.

    Their settings don't work with XP64 yet, which is why I asked if anyone knew
    what parameters were different with X64.

    Don Awalt, Jun 17, 2005
  6. Don Awalt

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    Where do I find the TCP Optimizer for Windows XP 32 bit?

    --
    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services

    Rainbow Sky Travel